The ideal Magento Developer will be able to take the lead on new ecommerce projects as well as provide support and updates for existing client sites.
- A minimum of 2 years of Magento experience in a production environment
- Understanding of OOP programming
- Firm grasp of Git and/or similar version control systems
- Ability to troubleshoot issues both individually and in a team setting
- The ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Setup and configure Magento 1/2 in development, staging and production environments
- Collaborate with creative team to ensure the feasibility of site designs
- Develop custom Magento themes based on approved designs
- Recommend and setup Magento extensions to help accomplish project requirements
- Help support and update existing Magento sites
- Optimize sites for performance and usability
- Perform browser testing and QA on popular browsers and mobile devices
- Magento Certification and/or ability to acquire certification(s)
- Experience with WordPress development and/or desire to learn
- Experience with Shopify theme development and/or desire to learn
This position is available as a salaried position or on a contract basis.
To apply, please send an introductory email and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org